|This program prepares students for entrylevel management positions in all sectors of business, government, social service and not-for-profit agencies, with a concentration in human resources. Business programs focus on the education and skills needed in today's global business environment. Practical courses coupled with general education offerings enhance development of critical thinking, communication, and problemsolving skills, as well as adaptability and team work|
- ·Demonstrate mastery of financial and managerial accounting concepts by
- preparing balance sheets, income and cash flow statements, and budgets by
- performing costs, volume and profit analysis.
- ·Prepare and present effective oral and written business presentations.
- ·Evaluate key elements of a Strategic Plan and make recommendations for
- ·Work effectively in both leadership and support roles as part of diverse teams
- to achieve a variety of business related tasks.
- ·Describe business procedures for compliance with various human resource
- regulations and the law.
- ·Analyze issues involved in organizational recruitment, training, and
- •Locate, retrieve and critically evaluate information and information sources.
|Rowan College welcomes students seeking a post-secondary education. Admission to this program is open to high school graduates, GED (General Education Development) recipients or others who can benefit from the instruction offered. High school students may be considered for early admission or the High School Option program. Applications are accepted from residents of other New Jersey counties and other states and countries.|
|When you Graduate|
|AAS programs are designed for students who want to enter a career directly after graduating but those who change their plans find that most of their CCC credits transfer to four-year colleges. Students are encouraged to visit the NJ transfer website: www.njtransfer.org for transfer course equivalencies. CCC graduates have transferred to every university in New Jersey and scores of universities throughout America. The latest technology and learning tools support your education for a wide range of employment opportunities. This program prepares students for entry level positions in all sectors of business, government, non-profit and social service agencies with a concentration in human resources. Employment opportunities include benefits coordinator, personnel records supervisor, training and development coordinator, and recruitment specialist.|
|Benefits coordinator; personnel records supervisor; training & development coordinator; recruitment specialist.|
The content and requirements of the program requirements may be altered at any time at the discretion of the College. The program requirements were checked for accuracy at the time of publishing but should not be considered a contract between the College and the student.