A hands-on, software-intensive program created to provide students with the knowledge and skills required for careers involving digital media.
The CGA Game/Interactive Design degree is a hands-on, software-intensive program created to provide students with the knowledge
and skills required for careers involving digital media, including computer and video games, virtual environments and other internet applications.
Students who have completed the program will be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Use interactive software tools at a highly competent level
- Understand the specific technologies and issues relating to game/interactive design
- Understand and be able to identify current and future trends in game/interactive design
Students who successfully complete this program will qualify for employment as:
- Game designers
- Graphic designers
- Website designers
- Mobile application designers
Students may find out where U.S. News & World Report rates computer graphic arts jobs in U.S. News' 100 Best Jobs.
Students may visit the Career Services to discuss career options.
Classes will be available online and onsite.
Students enrolled in the program will benefit from:
- A schedule that will provide for completion within two years
- User-friendly scheduling for those who are working or have other obligations
- Comprehensive online support service
- Seamless transfer to regional colleges and universities
Students may download the program requirements to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The Course Registration site can be used to Find a Course as well as view dates and deadlines.
Thank you for your interest in Rowan College at Gloucester County!
We offer a quality education, with the lowest tuition rates in New Jersey. You can explore a range of excellent and affordable educational opportunities such as a wide array of:
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Payment Plans and Grants for Eligible Students
Please see the below points for more information regarding your advisor.
Academic advising can be one of the most important resources in a student’s educational experience. Rowan College Gloucester County recognizes academic advising as a fundamental component of a student development and academic success. Academic advising provides opportunities to enrich students’ educational plans so that they align with their personal values, goals, and career plans.
Current students please visit rcgc.edu/advisement to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
Future students please visit rcgc.edu/appointments to learn more about how to get started.
NOTE: Students involved with other groups (Educational Opportunity Fund, Student Athlete, etc.) report to that advisor.