Human Resource Management is the process of acquiring, training, appraising, and compensating employees, and of attending to their labor relations, health, and fairness concerns.
The Human Resource Management program provides both traditional and non-traditional students with a fully online option for the completion of their associate degree program. Students in the program will complete coursework in business and human resource management courses, which will prepare them for transfer to a four-year institution. This curriculum meets the requirements of the first two-years of study of many colleges and universities. For a seamless transfer, students should consider the Human Resource Management program at Wilmington University.
Students who have completed the program will be able to:
- Identify human behavior and how organizations can develop a culture built on the principles of cooperation, support and respect.
- Utilize technology to capture, analyze, and communicate information that supports business processes and decision-making.
- Evaluate corporate responsibility, the implications of managers' and employees' actions, and laws that apply to people and organizations
- Analyze how organizations can better adapt to their external environments by applying different methods to influence change.
Students who successfully complete this program will qualify for employment as:
- Recruiting Assistant
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Hiring Specialist
- Payroll Clerk
- Training Development Assistant
Classes will be available online and onsite.
Students enrolled in the online program will benefit from:
- An accelerated schedule that will provide for completion within two years
- User-friendly scheduling for those who are working or have other obligations
- Comprehensive online support service
- Seamless transfer to regional colleges and universities
Students may download the program requirements to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The Course Registration site can be used to Find a Course as well as view dates and deadlines.
Please see the below points for more information regarding your advisor.
Academic advising can be one of the most important resources in a student’s educational experience. Rowan College Gloucester County recognizes academic advising as a fundamental component of a student development and academic success. Academic advising provides opportunities to enrich students’ educational plans so that they align with their personal values, goals, and career plans.
Current students please visit rcgc.edu/advisement to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
Future students please visit rcgc.edu/appointments to learn more about how to get started.
NOTE: Students involved with other groups (Educational Opportunity Fund, Student Athlete, etc.) report to that advisor.