Learn the skills necessary for success in the field of marketing in our digital world.
The goal of this career program is to provide the basic knowledge and skills necessary for success in the field of marketing in our digital world. The degree will prepare students with tools to develop and implement contemporary marketing initiatives within any type of organization.
Students who have completed the program will be able to:
- Understand, apply and integrate digital marketing strategies
- Communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of audiences
- Utilize technology to capture, present and analyze information that supports general business and especially marketing processes
Students who successfully complete this program will qualify for employment as:
- Marketing Managers
- Search Marketing Strategists
- Web Designers
- Markeet Research Analysts
O*NET lists jobs in Marketing Management as having a bright outlook with 10% growth expected in the next ten years.
Classes will be available online and onsite.
Students enrolled in the program will benefit from:
- A schedule that will provide for completion within two years
- User-friendly scheduling for those who are working or have other obligations
- Comprehensive online support service
- Seamless transfer to regional colleges and universities
Students may download the program requirements to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The Course Registration site can be used to Find a Course as well as view dates and deadlines.
Students who have completed the application process and been accepted into the Online Business Administration program will be required to successfully complete a mandatory Online Orientation Course. This course will provide links to online resources, along with the pacing, format and study skills required for successful online learning. Students will also learn how to use Blackboard and other software tools used to navigate, communicate, collaborate, receive assignments, turn in coursework and perform other important tasks.
At the completion of the course, students will be required to take a quiz and obtain a grade of at least 80 percent. Students will have three attempts to pass the quiz. If a student cannot pass the quiz, he/she will be provided the option to transfer to another Business program. Instructions for registering for the orientation course will be provided by the program advisor after acceptance into the program.