Learn the skills necessary for success in the field of marketing in our digital world.
The goal of this career program is to provide the basic knowledge and skills necessary for success in the field of marketing in our digital world. The degree will prepare students with tools to develop and implement contemporary marketing initiatives within any type of organization.
Students who have completed the program will be able to:
- Understand, apply and integrate digital marketing strategies
- Communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of audiences
- Utilize technology to capture, present and analyze information that supports general business and especially marketing processes
Students who successfully complete this program will qualify for employment as:
- Marketing Managers
- Search Marketing Strategists
- Web Designers
- Markeet Research Analysts
O*NET lists jobs in Marketing Management as having a bright outlook with 10% growth expected in the next ten years.
Classes will be available online and onsite.
Students enrolled in the program will benefit from:
- A schedule that will provide for completion within two years
- User-friendly scheduling for those who are working or have other obligations
- Comprehensive online support service
- Seamless transfer to regional colleges and universities
Students may download the program requirements to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The Course Registration site can be used to Find a Course as well as view dates and deadlines.
Please see the below points for more information regarding your advisor.
Academic advising can be one of the most important resources in a student’s educational experience. Rowan College Gloucester County recognizes academic advising as a fundamental component of a student development and academic success. Academic advising provides opportunities to enrich students’ educational plans so that they align with their personal values, goals, and career plans.
Current students please visit rcgc.edu/advisement to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
Future students please visit rcgc.edu/appointments to learn more about how to get started.
NOTE: Students involved with other groups (Educational Opportunity Fund, Student Athlete, etc.) report to that advisor.