Dear Disney Institute Registrant,
We know many of you have concerns about the continued spread of the Coronavirus and how it will impact the Disney Institute next week. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our attendees are of utmost importance to us.
For reasons beyond our control, we are postponing the Disney Institute until June, we are waiting on a definitive date from Disney. All registrations will be converted over to the new date. If you wish to request a refund, please contact our office at 856-415-2216 . We do not take this decision lightly and we firmly believe that it is in the best interest of the safety and well-being of our Disney Institute participants, Disney Institute presenters, and college staff.
The most important thing right now is that everyone takes the necessary precautions to stay healthy!
Discover Why Delivering Exceptional Customer Service is All in the Details.
Disney Institute shares the operational practices used to serve Guests at our parks and resorts for over 60 years. We know that excellent service does not simply come from a friendly smile or easy transaction. It results from truly understanding the customer's needs and putting the right guidelines and customer service standards in place, so we can exceed their expectations.
When an organization puts the customer at its core—empowering its people and unifying its processes—outstanding customer service becomes possible on a consistent basis, from the first greeting to the final meeting. When all touch points are exemplary experiences, a customer has a much greater incentive to return, as well as recommend us to others. No one understands this better than Walt Disney Parks & Resorts.
Learn How To:
- Assess and improve your organization's commitment to quality service
- Differentiate and elevate your service to become a provider of choice
- Design standards for quality service and create a consistent service experience
- Gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service
- Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relations