Business Training–Grant Funded
In cooperation with NJCCC, NJBIA and the NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Rowan College of South Jersey-Cumberland Campus’s Workforce and Community Education is offering the following courses at no cost to employees of Cumberland County.
- Intro to Project Management - Jan. 15, 9 a.m–1 p.m.
- Communications Strategies - Feb. 12, 9 a.m.– 1 p.m.
- Customer Service - Mar. 11, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Developing New Managers - Apr. 29, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
For more information on eligibility or to register please contact Cindy Phillips at 856-776-2371 or email@example.com.
Business Training Grants
NJBIA Basic Employability Skills Workforce Training Grant
• Group Training: dedicated classes for your organization, minimum of 10 employees, classes at your location or the Cumberland Campus, flexible dates and times
• Individual Training: individuals may attend open enrollment classes with other employers at a Rowan College of South Jersey-Cumberland Campus location
Business Training Courses
- Microsoft Office Software Products
- Soft Skills Workshops (Verbal, Written and Customer Service Communications)
- English as a Second Language
- Spanish in the Workplace
- Basic Mathematics and Measurement
- Employees must be employed at least 20 hours per week.
- Employees must work for a NJ employer
- Employees must supply company’s FEIN number.