Procedure for College Departments, Offices, Organizations & Programs
to Request Campus Catering Services
- All internal catering requests must be initiated by the Internal Request for Catering Form. NOTE: Purchase requisitions are not used.
- Internal Request for Catering forms must be fully completed by requestor before submission to the Conference Center Office.
- budget code number
- information requested on middle of form (catering menu is available on website with pricing at www.cccnj.edu/CEC)
- all required signatures of approval.
- Approval signatures always include: Originator, Supervisor, Executive Director, Finance, Budget & Facilities
- Exec. Dir. Grants Dev. (for grants only)
- Dir. Student Activities (for student activities only)
- Please allow three business days for above approvals. Grant or student activities code may need five business days for the approval process. If the time period is limited, it is the requestors responsibility to hand deliver the request form to all required signature recipients.
- Completed ORIGINAL request forms are then submitted to the Conference Center Office. Larger events require additional processing time. Events scheduled in the Conf. & Events Center need catering for contract completion (within 14 days prior to event date).
Download Internal Catering Request
- After the event, a copy of the invoice with final costs for department/organization is sent to the originator for their information. No further paperwork is needed at this time. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Beatrice Hughes at x 1211 or email@example.com