RCSJ-Cumberland is committed to the health and wellbeing of the entire community.
The Rowan College of South Jersey - Cumberland Campus Assessment Response and Evaluation (CARE) Team is a multidisciplinary campus threat assessment and behavioral intervention team that effectively assesses and addresses threatening and/or concerning behaviors in students. The goal is to intervene with someone before the behaviors escalate to a critical level. The CARE Team promotes a safe environment for all students, faculty, and staff focused on student learning and student development and protecting students' access to education.
Submit a CARE Report
If you have a concern, please reach out
Who Should I Report To?
- Is this an emergency or Is there an immediate risk to the student(s) or to others?
If yes, Dial 911 the Contact Campus Security Immediately (856) 691-8600 x1777
- Has a student violated the Code of Conduct or the Academic Integrity Code?
If yes, Report violation to the Office of Judicial Affairs at (856) 691-8600 x1414 or email@example.com
- Have you observed signs of distress in the student such as change in mood, affect, or typical behavior physically or in writing?
If yes, Submit a CARE Incident Report here and consider reaching out to the student if you feel safe/comfortable doing so
- Is this student requesting help or is reporting excessive stress, difficulties in relationships, somatic complaints, anxiety or depressive symptoms?
Contact Student Counseling and Wellness at (856) 691-8600 x1258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you interested in workshops or events related to health, wellness, or community resources?
Contact Student Counseling and Wellness at (856) 691-8600 x1258 or look at the calendar of events at www.rcsj.edu/cc/wellnessevents