Please review or download our CCC Technology FAQ sheet first as it may provide answers to your questions.
WebAdvisor Self-Service (Registration system)
Webadvisor is a Course Registration and Information Management System.
Students are able to register for courses, search for courses, view class schedules, make a payment, view grades, and more...
Faculty are able to access their advisees, rosters, and academic audits for the active students within their departments, and more...
Employees are able to view pay advices, submit timesheets, create purchase requisitions, and more...
Go to WebAdvisor login instructions.
The college uses a cloud email system powered by Google. Students and
Employees are provided an email account to be used primarily for
Academic purposes. All RCSJ-Cumberland official communication is sent to
college email account. For students, this may include the following:
Financial Aid, Registration, Graduation, Payment Information, Campus
Events, General Information, and much more. For employees, this may
include t: Emergency announcements and other campus communications. Login to CCC Gmail.
Blackboard / Online Courses
Blackboard is a
learning management system used by ONLine or HYBrid courses and some
traditional courses. Through Blackboard students have 24/7 access to
download or view class materials, submit assignments, take scheduled
exams, read and contribute to class discussions, communicate with the
instructor and other students, and receive feedback.
- Complete the Blackboard Technical Support form or
- call Judy at 856-691-8600, 1380 (during regular work hours) or Brandon at 856-691-8600, 1379 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (during off-hours or weekends) or
- visit The Perkins Open Lab, Academic Building.
Starfish is a
communication tool that helps support student success by helping
identify students who are at risk or doing well, connecting them with
advisors and student services, and much more. Students can setup their
ownprofiles. (See instructions.)..At RCSJ-Cumberland, Starfish is accessible within Blackboard under Tools.
- call 856-691-8600, 1273 or email email@example.com
- visit Student Center Advisement Office
EllucianGo mobile app helps you stay connected at your fingertips.
You'll have access to great features that make your campus experience
more effective, more efficient, and more fun. Start using it today to
view class schedules, register/drop/withdraw, make payments, view
grades, notifications, campus maps, and much more.
To access EllucianGo App:
1) Go to the Apple Apps Store or Andriod Google Play search for EllucianGo.
2) After installation search for "Rowan College South Jersey".
3) For the secured section use your WebAdvisor username and password.
The college uses an Emergency Alert System called Blackboard Connect.
Employees are encouraged to register for the Emergency Alert System. Bb
Connect contacts students, faculty, and staff through email accounts,
text messages to cell phones, and phone calls to home and cell phones.
Emergencies can include but not limited to violent threats, evacuations,
weather warnings, and other campus hazards or closings. Go to Emergency Notification login instructions.
- speak with your instructor first
- Tech Support (Students): 800-677-6337
- Professors: Pearson's support site
- Students: Pearson's support site
- call Judy @ 856-691-8600, 1380 (during regular business hours)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (during off-hours, weekend)
- visit The Perkins Open Computer Lab, Academic Building
Assistive technologies that provide accessible learning and parity
across devices, offering simpler experience that engages students in
- Users can download the full version (Web License) from this link:
https://www.kurzweiledu.com/k3win. Once downloaded and installed users
can login with their Kurzweild ID and password (8 digit birth date).
- Additional plug-ins are available for Firefox and Chrome on the following website: Kurzweil Education, installation and troubleshooting (Chrome/Firefox)
- Support for Students - call Meredith Vicente, Senior Director of DSS, at (856) 691-8600, extension 1282 or Dotty Perna, Technical Assistant III, at (856) 691-8600, extension 1445.
CoursEval (course evaluation system)
CourseEval is the online course evaluation system. Students can provide
feedback to help with improving the courses, curriculum, and much more. Go to CoursEval login instructions.
- call 856-691-8600, 1480
- email email@example.com (during off-hours or weekends)
Classroom Technology (computer, projector, SMART Board, VCR/DVD, ELMO document cameras)
- 8am to 4:30pm Support: 856-691-8600, 1411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5pm to 10pm Support: 856-691-8600, 1479 or email email@example.com
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - 856-691-8600, 1411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5 p.m. to 10 p.m. - 856-691-8600, 1479 or email@example.com