interested in receiving EOF support services and possible grant funding should
complete an EOF application. Please visit the Apply to EOF! link on our
webpage. Students should complete either the Gloucester or Cumberland
application based on their campus choice.
in mind, meeting the standard eligibility requirements will not guarantee
official acceptance into the EOF program. Prospective students will be notified
via RCSJ email of any additional documents the EOF program will need. Final
determination for acceptance into the EOF program will be conducted by the EOF
Director and/or Assistant Director(s) after careful review of the EOF application,
interview, and any supporting documentation.
- EOF Grant up to $650 per semester
- Counseling and Advisement
- Registration and Enrollment Assistance
- Financial Aid and Business Office Assistance
- Transfer and Career Assistance
- Summer Institute Program
- RCSJ Admissions Application for the desired campus (Gloucester or Cumberland)
- Must be an NJ resident for the past 12 months
- Intend to enroll as a full-time student (12 or more credits)
- Meet the RCSJ academic progress policy
- Complete a FAFSA application
NJ Dreamers should complete the NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application
- Meet gross income and asset requirements outlined in Table 1
Please view other pages on our website for more information.
are welcome to apply to EOF. The application is open to students currently enrolled
at RCSJ and new students. NJ Dreamers and transfer (including EOF transfer and general
transfer) students are highly encouraged to submit an EOF application.
If you are
unsure whether you meet the standard eligibility requirements, EOF encourages
you to apply. We are happy to inform you if you will be able to proceed with
our admissions process.