Union League Safe Practicing
What the Union League is doing
- 6' spaced seating
- Sanitation of all chairs and tables after every use
- Continued sanitation of high use areas
- Masks for all employees
- Single use paper menus
- Single use condiments
- Mandatory temperature readings and passed health
questionnaires for all employees every day.
What we ask our members to do
- If you are sick, please stay home
- If you are worried about your health, please opt for our
contactless curbside pickup
- Reservations to come on property are required
- Reservations must be made with the individual location
- We have limited seating and cannot accommodate walk ins
- We ask that all guests over the age of 12 wear face coverings
when entering the outdoor dining area and when accessing the
bathrooms – you do not need to wear a face covering while you
are at your table
- Please refrain from gathering at other tables and moving chairs
- In the event of pop up inclement weather please exit in a quick,
but safe manner directly to your vehicle. The League follows the
30-minute lightning rule which requires the outdoor space to be
cleared for at least 30 minutes following thunder or lightening
When you arrive
- You will have your temperature taken prior to entering.
must wear a mask when arriving on property and when making
your way to the dining area.
- Access to the clubhouse or indoor dining room, other than
restrooms, is currently prohibited.
- Please remember to wear
your mask when going to restrooms.
- Please do not arrive too early as we are not permitted to have
members sitting inside the building and must refrain from
groups gathering at the hostess stand.