The 2022 academic year scholarship cycle is now open.
Watch our video for detailed instructions on how to apply!
For Current Cumberland Campus students:
Click on the link below to start our online scholarship application process. Please use your student email when signing up for your scholarship account. If you have any questions, contact
.https://cccnj.academicworks.com/How to apply
For Cumberland County High School Students
- Visit the Academic Works site between October and April 1 to veiw all scholarship opportunities.
- Click Sign Up to create a student account.
- Complete the General Application and submit the required documents.
- After submitting the General Application, click on View Opportunities to review the scholarship recommended for you.
- Follow the prompts to apply for each recommended scholarship. Answer the additional questions required for each scholarship.
There are scholarships available for Cumberland County High School students planning on attending RCSJ, Cumberland in the Fall of 2022. Please visit your guidance office starting in December for more information and to apply for those scholarships.
Application forms should be sent via email to Cynthia Overs
or mailed to CCCEF Foundation, ATTN: Cynthia Overs, 3322 College Dr. Vineland, NJ 08362.