Are you pursuing one of the following STEM Majors?
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE A.S
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE /HEALTH SCIENCE A.S
- COMPUTER SCIENCE A.S
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/INFORMATION SYSTEMS A.S
- CYBERSECURITY A.S
- ENGINEERING A.S
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY A.A.S.
- MATH AND SCIENCE A.S.
- NETWORK MANAGEMENT A.A.S
If so, we invite you to apply for STEM PATHWAYS
We offer our STEM Pathways students various resources such as:
- STEM-specific advisement, career, & transfer counseling
- Drop-In tutoring & access to our academic specialist
- A free textbook & calculator loan program
- Multiple opportunities, from networking events to academic workshops.
- Free Succeeding in College Math course
- Learning Communities
- Leadership Opportunities
- Peer Mentoring
Summer Bridge Program
Take a look at our STEM Program video.
How to Apply
Eligibility Requirements - Students must be:
- Majoring in a STEM program and
- Either Latinx or Low Income
To apply, follow these steps:
- Apply to RCSJ-Cumberland
- Enroll in one of the STEM majors listed above
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Use the NJ Alternate Application
- Take the Accuplacer Test (Not required for 2020-2021)
- Meet with a STEM Advisor
- Apply to our program
Full-time First-year STEM degree-seeking students:
- Computer Science A.S.
- Network Management/Cyber Security
- Engineering A.S.
- Biomedical Science A.S.
- Mathematics and Science A.S.
- Students who have applied for Financial Aid
- First Generation students are encouraged to apply
STEM Pathways (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math), guides and supports STEM students to ensure they complete their degree and transfer to a 4-year institution quickly and effectively. STEM degrees are among the most awarding degrees students can pursue in college.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 856-691-8600 EXT. 1351 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org