The AIC now offers unique, professional team building activities. Bring your employees together to encourage collaboration and teamwork. Our workshops are designed to help boost morale and encourage bonding through socialization in a creative environment that builds genuine connections.
Benefits of Team Building
- Boost employee engagement
- Improve employee morale
- Foster trust within the team
- Stimulate better communication
- Identify new strengths
- Improve worker retention
- Increase employee productivity
Team Building Activities
Learn how to transform ordinary objects into colorful works of art. Each team member will learn the basics of mosaic design and application. You may bring in collected items, such as shells, bottle caps, glass, stones, buttons, and other found items. All materials and additional supplies will be provided
Team members will make their own personalized votive specific to their own interests. All materials will be provided. No experience necessary.
Painting & Pottery
Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate your colleagues’ birthdays, promotions, or special occasions? Schedule a day to celebrate and create with your coworkers. Choose a pottery project to create and our staff will glaze and fire them for you. You will be contacted to pick up your pieces when they are finished being fired.
- $25 per person, party size limit is 20 guests
- Each booking is 4 hours: 3 hours for your event with 1 hour set aside for setting up
- You must provide your own food, beverages, and decorations
- Tables and chairs will be provided
For scheduling, contact Jackie Sandro at 856.765.0988 or AIC@cccnj.edu
More project options are available. We can work with you to accommodate special needs.