Sign In
Rowan College at Gloucester County and Cumberland County College merged on July 1, 2019 to form Rowan College of South Jersey (RCSJ).

Welcome to the RCSJ website (  Please note visitors from and will be redirected to this new site.

Veteran Affairs at Gloucester

Veteran Affairs at Gloucester

Transition Checklist

​​​​Below you will find simple steps to assist you in your transition from soldier to student.

​Get Ready

Complete an admissions application​.

There are three ways to complet​e your Rowan College admissions application​:

You will receive an acceptance letter that includes your student identification number.

Get Credit

Arrange to have ALL transcripts and military training transcripts sent to the Rowan College Admis​sions Office.

  • College Transcripts

  • With your military experience, you have likely earned college credits. Rowan College may award military students credit towards a degree based on their training, coursework and occupational specialty. Please click HE​RE​​ for more information on obtaining your military transcripts. 

Get Set

Schedule your placement test and academic advising.

There are two ways to schedule your Placement Test:

  • Call the Testing Center at 856-468-2268 to schedule your placement test.

  • Click HERE to schedule your appointment online.

Schedule your academic advising by calling the Information Center at 856-415-2197 (choose option 1).

​Get Benefits

  • Complete the VA form 22-1990 application for veterans benefits online at www.​​ (VONAPP).

  • ​​Bring a copy of your military discharge DD-214 form (Member 4 copy) and your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the Rowan College Office of Veterans Affairs located in the Student Services Building.​​

  • Contact your local VA Office to apply for your ​​Vocation Rehabilitation Benefits.  Submit the required 28-1905 form to the Office of Veterans Affairs of Rowan College at Gloucester County for certifcation processing.​

  • Complete the Certification Request Form (CRF), submit a copy of your semester's schedule and bill for certification.​

  • National Guard/Reservists: Bring a copy of your Notice of Eligibility (NOBE) or Commander's Certificate to the Rowan College VA Certifying Official located in the Student Services Building.

  • National Guard Tuition Waiver students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)​.