Admission, registration, financial aid, and payment for courses/programs offered through the University Partners differs with each partner. Students interested in a specific program should schedule an appointment to meet with the University Partner site representative.
To enroll in a University Partnership program, you will need to apply for admission to that partner university. The ideal approach to a bachelor’s degree program is to complete the first two years of college courses (an associate’s degree) from RCSJ. Successful completion of the correct courses greatly simplifies admission to an undergraduate program.
The University Partnership recommends that you meet with an advisor from the partner institution that you wish to attend, while you are earning your associate’s degree. Academic advisors will assist you in transferring your coursework to the partner institution. Once they have accepted your application, you will become a student of that university partner.
All financial aid and payment for classes will be processed through the partner university. You may be eligible for financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, or loans. Students are urged to complete the proper paperwork and apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA form) well in advance of starting classes. Contact the university partner that you plan to attend if you need assistance with your financial aid application.
For general questions about Transfer Partnerships contact:
Rowan University offers the Rowan 3 + 1 Program at Cumberland for select majors. This means that a student can take 3 years at Cumberland, and 1 year at Rowan University, to earn their four-year degree.
This program is offered for the following majors:
Radio, Television, Film
For students with Associate Degrees completed, Rowan Global will offer the following baccalaureate programs: Construction Management, Health Studies, Law and Justice, Psychology, Liberal Studies, Nursing (BSN).
For students with Associate Degrees completed, Rowan Global will offer the following baccalaureate programs:
- Business - Entrepreneurship
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resources, Construction Management
- Computing Informatics, Health Studies
- Law and Justice, Psychology, Liberal Studies, Nursing (BSN).
Dr. Mike Plagianakos
Dean of University Relations - Rowan College of South Jersey
Assistant Director | 3+1 Programs
Assistant Director, Office of University Partnerships
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Individualized Studies with a concentration in one of the following:
ContactsRandy H. MillerFairleigh Dickinson University1000 River Road, H-DH3-10Teaneck, NJ 07666 [email protected]
Anthony MastropietroDirector, Community College PartnershipFairleigh Dickinson University1000 River Road, H-DH3-10Teaneck, NJ 07666(201) 692-7310
A Transformative Education Expands Possibility...
With Georgian Court University you’ll pivot from being a student to changing the world for the better. It’s where you’ll lay the groundwork for a rewarding career and meaningful life as an engaged citizen. You’ll meet forever friends, learn from stellar teachers, and never, ever feel lost in a crowd.
At RCSJ, Georgian Court University’s degree up program offers a Bachelor in Social Work (BSW) degree close to home, on RCSJ-Cumberland Campus. Dr. Space is available to answer your questions about the program and review your transcripts. New student cohorts start every fall.
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Dr. Renee Space, LSW
At RCSJ, Wilmington University’s connected degree programs provide graduates with affordable bachelor’s degrees close to home. With programs offered on-site and 100% online, WilmU makes it more convenient to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Find out how you can get started at Rowan College of South Jersey and finish at WilmU.
On-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs
On-Campus Master Degree Programs
Drexel University - Online
- RN to BSN BS in Psychology
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Computing and Security Technology
- BS in Communication
- BS in General Studies – Individualized Studies
- BS in General Studies – with a minor in Business
- BS in Education
- BS in Criminology and Justice Studies
- BS in Health Services Administration Various Master’s Degrees offered. Various Certificate Programs (including Post-Bachelor’s and Post-Master’s)
- Master’s Degrees and Doctoral Degrees
Peggy M. Dugan, Community College Relations Manager
Grand Canyon University
We enroll bachelor’s through doctoral degrees; all RCSJ graduates, faculty, and employees receive a 10% tuition discount.
Sue Rush, University Development Representative
E-mail: [email protected]
RCSJ students who graduate from RCSJ and transfer to Peirce College under the Dual Admission agreement may be eligible to receive up to $7,500.00 in scholarship opportunities that are stackable and renewable for up to 4-years upon matriculation. In addition, students may transfer in up to 90 credits toward completing their bachelor's degree.
- Cumberland Business Management Degree to Peirce College Business Administration Degree, Concentration in Management
- Cumberland Business Management/Entrepreneurship Degree to Peirce College Business Administration Degree Concentration in Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management
- Cumberland Paralegal Studies Degree to Peirce College Paralegal Degree
- Cumberland Computer Science Degree to Peirce College Information Technology Degree, Concentration in Networking, Administration, and Security
Tom Tschop, Director - Institutional Partnerships
Rutgers UniversityRutgers Dual Degree Program
Rutgers refers to a select group of applicants to New Jersey community colleges; and upon completion of an associate of arts or an associate of science degree at their community college, DDP participants apply
and are admitted to at least one Rutgers school or college (other than SHRP) provided they have achieved a cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 and completed a Recommended Transfer Program (RTP)
St. Joseph University
- Dual Enrollment with Rowan College - Cumberland in Criminal Justice
- Dual Enrollment with Rowan College - Cumberland - AA Liberal Arts/Humanities to BS Professional & Liberal Studies (online)
- Dual Enrollment with Rowan College - Cumberland - AA Liberal Arts/Social Science to BS Professional & Liberal Studies (online)
- Dual Enrollment with Rowan College - Cumberland - AA Liberal Arts/Business Administration to BS Professional & Liberal Studies (online)
- Dual Enrollment with Rowan College - Cumberland - AS Public Administration to BS Professional & Liberal Studies (online)
Director of Admissions