Virtual Registration Assistants are able to provide current students with visual assistance on a variety of services and functions in the RCSJ Portal and Self-Serv. These services include:
- Assistance with course registration
- Assistance with how to view your semester schedule
- Assistance with how to review your bill
- Assistance with how to Apply to Graduate
- Assistance with reviewing your transcript
- Assistance with generating a degree evaluation
- Assistance with dropping a course
- and much more
To minimize complications and ensure students are serviced in the order in which they arrive, we ask that the following etiquette procedures are followed:
Virtual Registration Assistants must adhere to FERPA regulations and are bound to ensuing that certain information remains confidential during these virtual sessions. Therefore, Virtual Registration Assistants are prohibited from discussing topics such as grades, your current enrollment status, monetary details of your bill or financial aid award.
- Upon entering the virtual session, you will be placed into a waiting room. Please be patient.
- Ensure your microphone is muted.
- Please "Raise your hand" when you have a question to receive help.