Take the First step to Rowan College- Cumberland Campus!
Step 1: Apply
- The acceptance letter, which will include your technology account information, will be sent within 7-10 business days after applying.
- Once you receive your letter, please log into student accounts
Submit the completed Immunization Record Form to Admissions before the semester starts
Step 2: Complete Financial Aid
- Complete the free online application at
- This will determine your eligibility for financial aid (loans or grants).
- Please use FAFSA Code: 006901
- Contact 856-691-8600 ext. 1336 for assistance.
Students must track the progress of their applications and complete all requirements for federal and state aid
Step 3: Submit Transcripts for Course Placement
- Submit Transcripts or SAT Scores to:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Mail to: RCSJ - Cumberland Campus, Attn: Admissions 3322 College Dr, Vineland NJ 08360
- Please Note: SAT & Accuplacer scores are valid for 5 years
Step 4: Attend New Student Orientation(NSO)
We require new students attend an NSO. Please go online to sign up.
- After you receive your acceptance letter, RSVP and find a date by clicking here.
- Orientation will teach the college processes and technologies.
- New Students: Must complete orientation before course registration.
- Transfer Students: Orientations are optional.
Step 5: Register/ Advisement
- An advisor will contact you after your New Student Orientation.
- New Students: Must speak with an advisor before registering.
Step 6: Make A Payment
To view the steps, click the "plus sign" on the right to expand the sections.
Need to speak with someone? Contact us.