Most Departments' Resources Have Changed
The information on this website may not reflect the currently available services.
The Career Services Center assists
students and alumni with identifying a major and/or career that best
suits their strengths, skills, and goals. The Career Services Center staff work with
employers, faculty, staff, and various departments and
agencies to increase community outreach and foster Rowan College students' overall career development.
The Career Services Center Offers:
- Free, one-on-one career advising for Rowan College students, alumni, and community members at all degree and educational levels
- Career and major exploration assessments to help students better understand their interests
- Information about local job and internship opportunities
- Resume/cover letter writing and review
- Mock interview practice
- Access to local job fairs and job searching workshops