Explore and Build Your Career!
Register today for our Virtual Information Session on
Wednesday, August 18 from
6 PM - 7:30 PM.
The Career & Technical Education (CTE) Division at Rowan College of South Jersey is your personal gateway to a rewarding career. Did you know that many high-paying jobs don't require a college degree? Most of our Career & Technical Education programs lead to a state or national industry credential for in-demand careers.
There’s no better way to get to know CTE than by attending an Open House.
- Meet the CTE faculty and chat about the programs that interest you.
- Learn about career paths that the CTE programs offer and develop the roadmap to start your career and earn an industry credential.
- Hear about the Work, Learn and Earn model through our Healthcare and Advanced Manufacturing Apprenticeships.
- Meet CTE staff to learn about community services through our Displaced Homemaker and Senior Corp Programs.
- Learn about various tuition assistance* programs to help fund your education (*eligibility required)
Breakout Sessions from which to Choose
- Patient Care Technician & Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant & Phlebotomy Technician
- Medical Billing & Coding and Medical Administrative Assistant
- Central Service Technician & Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Apprenticeships
- Advanced Manufacturing Apprenticeship
- Professional Development Programs
- Displaced Homemakers Program/People in Transition
- Adult Education (High School Equivalency, ESL)
- Senior Corp
- Funding Your Education