What can your major do for you?
About 80% of college students change their major at least once. However, some students may not be aware of what occupations are available for their chosen major. That's why we're here.
***Looking to register for classes? Need a registration PIN? Transferring Credits? Please Make an Appointment with Academic Advisement.
An appointment for Major Exploration/Career Advising is for you if you:
- Are unsure of what you want to do with your major
- Want to explore options for a major different than the one you are currently in
- Don't know what career paths are right for you
- Are an HSOP/prospective student trying to get a head start
- A community member thinking of returning to Rowan College for a degree or credential
What will you gain from an appointment?
- An hour, one-on-one meeting with a full-time career advisor to discuss your goals
- Opportunities for reflection via career assessments and activities
- A clear plan outlining next steps and referrals to additional college resources
Wanna explore your major online? Try Focus2!
What Is Focus2?
Focus2 is a web-based major and career exploration tool that you may use throughout your college years and beyond. This tool can be used throughout all stages of your planning according to your personal needs. For the code to login and create your own account, please email Internship & Career Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org