Rowan College of South Jersey and Rastelli Foods Group have announced a new Premier Partnership designed to provide global expertise for industry-backed entrepreneurship and food science programs to educate tomorrow's entrepreneurial, culinary, and organic farming innovators.
Rastelli Employee Benefits
- 40% tuition and fee discount on credit courses
- 40% tuition discount on non-credit programs
- Adjunct instructor opportunities
- Serve on program Advisory Committees
Note: The discount will be effective for the Fall 2023 semester.
RCSJ Student Benefits
- Priority placements with Rastelli for internship experience when available
- Mentorships and career exploration
- Pre-graduation employment opportunities
- Opportunity to apply for a Rastelli Premier Partnership scholarship
RCSJ offers programs that prepare you to work in the business field in as little as three months up through bachelor's degrees taking advantage of the 3+1 partnership program with Rowan University.
Short-term Non-credit Certifications
Some programs can be completed in less than three months, with the longest taking twelve months. Program completion leads to industry-valued credentialing.
- Comp TIA Certifications Data Analytics Professional Bookkeeping with Quickbooks
- Programming and Network Certificates
Certificates of Achievement
These credit certificates of achievement are designed to stack into associate degree programs, and give those who already have a bachelor's degree an advantage on their resume. Students earn up to 18 credits in these programs.
- Business Software Tools
- Computer Graphic Arts: Game/Interactive Design
- Computer Graphic Arts: Print Design
- Digital Marketing
- Technology Help Desk Support
- Website Development
In just two years you can complete an associate degree and begin working in the field through our A.A.S. programs. Typically, students pursuing A.A. and A.S. degrees plan to transfer on for their bachelor's degree.
- Accounting, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, A.S. (3+1 program)
- Computer Graphic Arts: Game/Interactive Design, A.A.S.
- Computer Graphic Arts: Print Design Option, A.A.S.
- Digital Marketing, A.A.S.
- Entrepreneurship, A.A.S.
- Human Resource Management, A.S.
- Network Management, A.A.S. (Cumberland)
"As a proud alumnus of Gloucester County College (now RCSJ), this project holds a deeply personal meaning for me. Rastelli's is a homegrown company, dedicated to supporting the growth and development of the South Jersey community. We recognize the immense value of education, not just for individuals but for the entire community. Through our partnership with Rowan, we hope to provide young people with creative opportunities, like those that were once provided to me by the College, and to cultivate interest in trade careers. Our ultimate goal is to help shape the future of food science, research and development, engineering, and food manufacturing in South Jersey, creating more job opportunities for our own team members and other food companies in the area. By investing in career mentorship and education, we are strengthening our community, supporting other homegrown companies, and bolstering our economy. The College set the foundation for growing Rastelli's into who we are today, and our family is honored to help continue that tradition for future generations." — Ray Rastelli, President and CEO of Rastelli Foods Group