· Demonstrate effective communication skills by expressing ideas and sharing knowledge in a clear, focused and organized manner.
· Demonstrate mathematical and statistical concepts and operations to interpret data and to solve problems.
· Demonstrate scientific method of inquiry, through the acquisition of scientific knowledge.
· Apply computer systems or other appropriate forms of technology to achieve educational and personal goals.
· Apply social science theories and concepts to analyze human behavior, social and political systems, and to act as responsible citizens.
· Analyze works in the fields of art, music, theater, literature, philosophy and/or religious studies and gain competence in the use of a foreign language.
· Evaluate historical events and movements in World, Western, non-Western or American societies and assess their subsequent significance.
· Analyze the importance of global perspectives and culturally diverse peoples.
· Evaluate ethical issues and situations.
· Locate, retrieve and critically evaluate information and sources.