Liberal Arts/History, AA
This program is designed for students who wish to transfer to a four-year college after completing the first two years of undergraduate coursework at CCC as a History major.
The Liberal Arts/History program provides a well-rounded foundation in liberal arts. Students will be asked to demonstrate skills in written composition, oral presentation, and historical study.
- Evaluate and summarize historical content.
- Demonstrate factual knowledge of significant past events.
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Demonstrate an understanding of historical research involving primary and secondary texts.
- Demonstrate an ability to think critically about the causes and effects of historical events.
Students can download the Program Guide listed above to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The RCSJ Catalog provides class descriptions.
The Course Registration Info site shows important information for each semester such as deadlines, dates, and guides.
For a complete list of when important College dates occur, students can view and download the Academic Calendar.