Announcements: No IT Announcements at this time.
Please review or download our Technology FAQ sheet
first as it may provide answers to your questions.WebAdvisor Self-Service (Registration system)
Webadvisor is a Course Registration and Information Management System.
Students are able to register for courses, search for courses, view class schedules, make a payment, view grades, and more...
Faculty are able to access their advisees, rosters, and academic audits for the active students within their departments, and more...
Employees are able to view pay advices, submit timesheets, create purchase requisitions, and more...Go to WebAdvisor login instructions
The college uses a cloud email system powered by Google. Students and Employees are provided an email account to be used primarily for Academic purposes. All Rowan College - Cumberland official communication is sent to college email account. For students, this may include the following: Financial Aid, Registration, Graduation, Payment Information, Campus Events, General Information, and much more. For employees, this may include t: Emergency announcements and other campus communications. Login to Gmail
.Blackboard / Online CoursesBlackboard
is a learning management system used by ONLine or HYBrid courses and some traditional courses. Through Blackboard students have 24/7 access to download or view class materials, submit assignments, take scheduled exams, read and contribute to class discussions, communicate with the instructor and other students, and receive feedback.
- Complete the Blackboard Technical Support form
- call Judy at 856-691-8600, 1380 (during regular work hours) or Brandon at 856-691-8600, 1379 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (during off-hours or weekends) or
- visit The Perkins Open Lab, Academic Building.Starfish Starfish
is a communication tool that helps support student success by helping identify students who are at risk or doing well, connecting them with advisors and student services, and much more. Students can setup their ownprofiles. (See instructions
.)..At CCC, Starfish
is accessible within Blackboard under Tools.
- call 856-691-8600, 1273 or email email@example.com
- visit Student Center Advisement Office
- speak with your instructor first
- Tech Support (Students): 800-677-6337
- Professors: Pearson's support site
- Students: Pearson's support siteS.A.M.
- call Judy @ 856-691-8600, 1380 (during regular business hours)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (during off-hours, weekend)
- visit The Perkins Open Computer Lab, Academic BuildingKurzweil Education
Assistive technologies that provide accessible learning and parity across devices, offering simpler experience that engages students in learning.
- Users can download the full version (Web License) from this link: https://www.kurzweiledu.com/k3win. Once downloaded and installed users can login with their Kurzweild ID and password (8 digit birth date).
- Additional plug-ins are available for Firefox and Chrome on the following website: Kurzweil Education, installation and troubleshooting (Chrome/Firefox)
- Support for Students - call Meredith Vicente, Senior Director of DSS, at (856) 691-8600, extension 1282 or Dotty Perna, Technical Assistant III, at (856) 691-8600, extension 1445.CoursEval (course evaluation system)
CourseEval is the online course evaluation system. Students can provide feedback to help with improving the courses, curriculum, and much more. Go to CoursEval login instructions
- call 856-691-8600, 1480
- email email@example.com (during off-hours or weekends)Classroom Technology (computer, projector, SMART Board, VCR/DVD, ELMO document cameras)
- 8am to 4:30pm Support: 856-691-8600, 1411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5pm to 10pm Support: 856-691-8600, 1479 or email email@example.comHOURS OF OPERATIONS
08:00 am to 05:00 pm - 856-691-8600, 1411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
05:00 pm to 10:00 pm - 856-691-8600, 1479 or email@example.com