All RCSJ students attending the Cumberland campus will begin each semester with $10.00 credited to their account for printing. This is the equivalent of 200 black and white prints. After the $10.00 has been depleted, students will need to use a Pay Station to add credit to their account in order to print.
HOW TO PRINT USING THE PRINT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Log into a networked campus computer and open the document or page to be printed.
- Choose Print from the program you are using and select the print options you need for the print job. Once you have finished, select Print.
- When the Print Job Notification Window opens, select Print to continue printing, or Cancel to cancel the print job. Your print balance is visible in the Print Balance Window. Canceled print jobs will not count against your print balance.
- Retrieve your documents from the printer.
HOW TO REFILL AN ACCOUNT
An account can be refilled at a Pay Station. Pay Stations are located in the Library and the Academic Building Open Lab Room A1.
- Log into the Pay Station with your RCSJ username and password. Your current balance will be displayed once you login.
- When the Bill Acceptor Lights turn green, add the amount you wish to credit to your account using either the coin or bill acceptor.
- Once the amount has been added, your balance should be updated to reflect the additional credit. Once you confirm the correct amount has been added, click Done.
- You will now be able to print. Each print job will be automatically deducted from your balance.
HOW COUNTY RESIDENTS AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS CREATE A PRINT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT
- After logging into a computer in the Library, click on the link in the Print Balance Window to register for a printing account.
- Fill out the information requested on the registration form. Make sure to fill in all of the information on the form accurately, and take time to write down the unique username and password. Please note the username will include "print—" before the username selected.
- After an account has been created, log into the Pay Station (with the username and password created in Step 2) to add a balance to the account before printing.
- You will now be able to send print jobs to the printer. The cost of each print will be automatically deducted from your balance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much does it cost to print?
Black and white prints are 5 cents per page for both Rowan College students and County Residents.
- What form of currency do the Pay Stations accept?
The Pay Stations accept coins and bills in the following denominations:
Coins: nickels, dimes, quarters, Sacagawea and silver dollars
Bills: ones, twos, fives, tens, twenties, fifties, hundreds.
- Does the Pay Station accept Credit or Debit Cards?
- Do the Pay Stations refund change?
Pay Stations only accept exact amounts and do not refund change.
- Do print balances carry over to the following semester?
Unused paid print balances will carry over from one semester to the next, however unused free prints balances will not carry over.