Jump to main content
Jump to navigation
See community events, services, and more
View resources, course info, and more
See why Rowan College is better
A list of registration dates, closings, and more
View registration info, dates, and more
Support the Rowan College Foundation
Learn about the various intern programs
Discover how Rowan College is redefining the structure of higher education.
Two campuses. One College. Greater opportunities are right in your backyard.
Easy access to the information you need to make an informed decision.
More than 120 unique degree and certificate options mean more choices for you.
Whether at home or on the go, Rowan College has the right option for your lifestyle.
Our premier partnership with Rowan University provides greater opportunities.
All of the resources you need to enroll with ease at our award-winning campuses.
Start your academic journey at Rowan College in a few, easy steps.
Rowan College offers more options than ever before to make education fit your budget.
Find the right class for you – online, on-campus, or something in between.
Convenient, flexible advising helps you start your semester on the right foot.
All the support you need to succeed like grant-funded programs, Library, Testing, Tutoring, and more.
Invest in practical, hands-on experience that will take your career to the next level.
Improve company performance with professional skills training for your employees.
Rowan College is committed to supporting and strengthening its community with programming.
1. From your home screentap the Settings icon. Once in the Settings, tap the Passwords & Accounts icon.
2. Scroll to the bottom then tap the Add Accounts button.
3. Tap the Google button.
4.Type in your Cumberland email address and Password. Optionally, you can give your account a name. If you have multiple email accounts on your device, this may be helpful.
a. If you are a Faculty or Staff member, your email address will end with @cccnj.edub. If you are a Student, your email address will end with @student.cccnj.edu
a. If you are a Faculty or Staff member, your email address will end with @cccnj.edu
b. If you are a Student, your email address will end with @student.cccnj.edu
5. Tap Next. Typically, this is all the input that is needed. However, your device may add additional fields. Be sure to scroll down to check.
6. Tap Next. Typically, this is all the input that is needed. However, your device may add additional fields. Be sure to scroll down to check.
7. Select Mail and Calendar to synchronize, items that will synchronize are displayed in Green. Tap Save to finish the setup.
8. Now, in your Mail app, you will be able to access your Cumberland Email (or Gmail) Inbox.