Where can I obtain test content information to prepare for the test?
DSST®: www.getcollegecredit.comWhen can I take the test?Visit Gloucester Testing or
Cumberland Testing, depending on your campus and then select "Book an Appointment"
.Is the test a paper-and-pencil test or computerized?
It is a computerized test.Do I have to pay for the test?
How long is the test?
- Yes, there is a $30 fee payable to the Testing Center at Gloucester and a $30 fee payable to the One Stop at Cumberland (receipt must be brought to the Testing Center on exam day.).
- In addition, there is a fee for each test, visit the above web sites for current test fees applicable for CLEP and DSST.
Both CLEP® and DSST® are approximately 90 minutes long (1.5 hours).How do I register for the test?
CLEP testers must create a ticket and pay for their test at the CLEP website (listed above) before coming to take the test. Students must bring this ticket and payment receipt
to the test session. *The name on your photo ID and your ticket registration must match exactly.
DSST testers pay for their test at the RCSJ Testing Center once they log into the DSST test site on the day of the test.
Both CLEP and DSST testers must schedule an appointment at the RCSJ Testing Center website prior to testing.What do I need to bring when I take the test?
How do I obtain my results?
- Photo ID and another form of ID
- Credit card
- The name of the test you want to take
- Your cell phone must be left in your car.
Results are available immediately after the test, except the CLEP® College Composition Test.May I retake the test?
CLEP® may be retaken after 3 months.
DSST® may be retaken after 30 days.How does my school receive the results?
When you take the test, the registration portion asks where you want your scores sent, the test report is mailed to the school you indicated.