RCSJ and Acenda Integrated Health are prioritizing wellness with students and employees, as well as for the South Jersey region, through a partnership to educate and retain future professionals within the community. Creating a campus culture that prioritizes wellness is a partnership goal to be achieved through collaborative mental health promotions and awareness workshops that will benefit current students and staff.
Acenda Employee Benefits
- 40% tuition and fee discount on credit courses
- 40% tuition discount on non-credit programs
- Adjunct instructor opportunities
- Serve on program Advisory Committees
Note: The discount will be effective for the Fall 2023 semester.
RCSJ Student Benefits
All students have access to on-campus mental health services at no out-of-pocket cost to the student
Priority placements with Acenda for clinical experience
- Mentorships and career exploration
- Pre-graduation employment opportunities
- Opportunity to apply for an Acenda Premier Partnership scholarship (x2)
RCSJ offers programs that prepare you to work in the behavioral sciences field in as little as three months up through bachelor's degrees taking advantage of the 3+1 partnership program with Rowan University.
Short-term Non-credit Certifications
Some of these programs can be completed in less than three months, with the longest taking nine months.
- Certified Peer Recovery
- Mental Health Technician
- Mental Health First Aid
Short-term Credit Certificates
These credit certificates are designed to stack into associate degree programs, and allow you to earn credits and begin working in the field faster. Students earn up to 34 credits in these programs.
Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Management
In just two years you can complete an associate degree and begin working in the field through our AAS programs. Typically, students pursuing AA and AS degrees plan to transfer on for their bachelor's degree.
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling (AS degree)
- Arts & Sciences: Pre-Law Option (AAS degree)
- Arts & Sciences: Sociology Option (AS degree)
- Child Advocacy (AA degree)
- Criminal Justice (AS degree, 3+1 program)
Corrections Option (AS degree)
Emergency Management Option (AS degree, 3+1 program)
Forensics and Technology Option (AS degree)
Law Enforcement (AAS degree)
Liberal Arts: Social Science Option (AS degree)
Paralegal (AAS degree)
Psychology (AA degree, 3+1 program)
Social Service (AS degree