Registered Apprenticeship (RA) is a structured, supervised, education and training program. The apprenticeship program location is in the workplace and includes formal on-the-job (OJT) training and classroom-based, related technical instruction (RTI).
Hire an Apprentice
- Improve your strategy for hiring a skilled workforce.
- Fill in your company’s skills gap.
- ‘Grow your own’ talent to teach your company’s ‘way’.
- Increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
Become an Apprentice
- Employed with salary and benefits prior to starting the program.
- College education paid for by grants and employer.
- Earn industry credentials.