Is an Apprenticeship Right For You?
There are many benefits to participation in the RCSJ Apprenticeship Program. Students in an apprenticeship program have access to classroom and lab experiences with qualified RCSJ faculty plus on-the-job training with a dedicated mentor in the company where they work. This on the job training program enables students to Earn a salary while they Learn a career. Following are some benefits of an Apprenticeship program:
- Gain practical skills and relevant training
- Earn national credentials and RCSJ certificate
- Guaranteed employment
- Industry-aligned education
- Higher wages and career advancement
Who can apply?
Anyone looking to upgrade their skills or change careers is a good candidate for apprenticeship.
- High School graduates who may need to gain experience
- Career changers who need training and education in a new industry
- Incumbent workers, those wanting to advance in current job
This earn while you learn model is designed to train employees for a life-long career in their occupational field.
How to Apply:
Applying is easy! Follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Fill out the Interest Form
Step 2: Apply to Harper College (Pre-App Advanced Manufacturing Only)