A hands-on, software-intensive program created to provide students with the knowledge and skills required for careers involving digital media.
The CGA Game/Interactive Design degree is a hands-on, software-intensive program created to provide students with the knowledge and skills required for careers involving digital media, including computer and video games, virtual environments and other internet applications.
Students who have completed the program will be able to:
- Use animation and motion graphics software tools at a highly competent level
- Understand the different types of gaming technologies available
- Understand how to design and develop a basic game
- Understand how to design and develop websites
- Understand how to create graphics for screen use
Students can download the Program Guide listed above to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The RCSJ Catalog provides class descriptions.
The Course Registration Info site shows important information for each semester such as deadlines, dates, and guides.
For a complete list of when important College dates occur, students can view and download the Academic Calendar.