A resume and cover letter are used to present your background, skills, and accomplishments on paper. These are essentials for securing new employment. Our office can help fine-tune your resume/cover letter for the position you want.
Once you get through the door with your resume, you will need to sell yourself in an interview. Our office can even help craft your perfect interview responses so you can put your best foot forward and land that job.
Schedule your appointment today if you
- Are searching for a full-time, part-time, or internship position
- Are preparing to interview for a full-time, part-time, or internship position
- Want to gain confidence in speaking professionally during an interview
By the end of the meeting, you will
- Get a one-on-one meeting with an experienced ICP advisor to discuss your current resume and prepare you for your interview
- Learning how to develop a targeted resume
- A clear plan outlining the next steps in your job/internship search
- Learn how to prepare for in-person, phone, or video interviews
- Learning how to answer the Top 10 Questions-Asked during an interview
- Feel more confident about entering the interview
Need Help Building Your Resume?
We've partnered with Hiration to provide an AI-assisted checking tool for resumes and LinkedIn profiles. This look can make sure your resume is able to get through hiring systems and get to hiring managers so you can get that interview!
Check Your Resume with Hiration AI Now
Select your campus: Cumberland Gloucester
Resume Writing Tutorials Playlist