The eLearning Faculty Lounge is an online space created and run by our CTL and Instructional Design staff. The Lounge is meant to provide you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge of teaching, whether you teach face-to-face or online. We have a lot of content posted for you to read, watch, and interact with, and we also use the eLearning Faculty Lounge to post recordings of the various workshops we provide in the CTL.
Some of the topics covered in the Faculty Lounge:
- eLearning Basics
- Red Ink: Effective Grading & Feedback Practices
- Office 365 For You and Your Students
- Get Smarter with Your Smart Board
- Capturing Student Engagement with Screen Capture
- Building Student Relationships with Online Classrooms
- How to Make Your Course ADA Compliant
- Time Management and Online Learning
- Dynamic Discussions
- Identifying Student Learning Styles
- How to Use Video to Enhance Your Online Course
- Working with Copyrighted Materials in eLearning
- Stop, Collaborate and Listen
The eLearning Faculty Lounge can be found by logging into eLearning. All faculty have access to the course, and everyone is invited to participate.