Set up your profile!
- Login to Blackboard. on the left-hand side under Tools, click Starfish login.
- Once you’re in Starfish, fill out your profile!
- Click on Home in the upper left to see your instructors, your course, and your advisers.
- You can also ask for help here by Raising Your Hand.
- In your Success Center, you can make appointments with your adviser, tutoring, or the Writing Center!
- Click on Services in the upper left to connect with Advisement, the Library, Financial Aid, and more!
Why should you use Starfish?
- Personalize: Make it easier for your instructors and advisors to get to know you and stay in contact by setting up your profile.
- Stay on track: Use your personalized Dashboard to stay on top of upcoming appointments, assignments, and instructor recommendations.
- Connect with people and services: Use your personalized Success Network for quick access to people and services that can help you.
Starfish Early Alert system
supports student success, persistence and graduation. Early Alert allows
advisors, faculty and instructors to identify, communicate, and provide
guidance to students demonstrating behaviors, performance, and
characteristics that correlate with risk of not succeeding academically.
Starfish Connect offers advisors, faculty and
instructors a convenient method to communicate directly with students
and with each other, regarding the student's progress in a course.
Students who receive feedback early in the semester regarding their
progress are more likely to seek assistance and support when needed.
Starfish is accessible through RCSJ-Cumberland's Blackboard - https://bblearn.cccnj.edu.