Welcome to the Wellness Center!
RCSJ-Cumberland offers mental health counseling to assist students with a variety of life’s stressors. These services are free to all part-time and full-time students, and are offered with the confidentiality and professionalism offered at any mental health treatment center.
How Do I Obtain Services?
You can reach us three ways:
- Call the Wellness Warm Line at (856) 691-8600, ext. 1258 and someone will pick up between 8:30 am and 10 p.m.
- Email or Call John Wojtowicz, LSW, VAWC
EOF/Mental Health Counselor
856 691-8600, ext. 1496
- Email or Call Heather Bense, LCSW, DRCC
Director, Student Counseling and Wellness
856 691-8600, ext. 1495
- Short-term, solution focused counseling
- Student specific counseling strategies
- Assessment and Referral services
- Wellness Education Workshops
- Staff and Faculty Consultation
The Wellness Center is located in the first floor Academic Building with the Veteran’s Resource Center.
Office hours are: Mon-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Text HOME to 741-741 to speak with a certified crisis counselor 24/7 from the Crisis Text Line
For mental health emergencies at any other time, please contact the following resources:
Cumberland County Guidance Center (856) 455-5555, or
New Jersey Hope Line (856) 654-6735, or
Dial 911 for emergencies