Fall 2020 courses will be offered in a traditional online and Live online format.
- Online courses are completely online. Online courses provide students with the flexibility to log into their course at a time that is convenient to them to complete work that has been uploaded by the instructor.
- Live online course delivery requires that a student log online for their course during specific days and times to receive live instruction from their professor and be able to interact online with their peers in real time.
- More information can be found on www.rcsj.edu/learn .
- Course Registration - Appointments will be conducted virtually. Schedule your appointment below.
- For general inquiries and to submit your HSOP Participation Form, Preliminary High School Transcript, and test scores (PSAT, ACT, SAT, PARCC/NJSLA) email DesignYourFuture@rcsj.edu.
NEW: Effective Fall 2019, all HSOP students taking 12 credits or more must submit an Immunization Record Form to RCSJ's Office of Admissions on the Gloucester campus. Failure to do so will result in the inability to register for future semesters.
Make an Appointment
- GCIT Students Schedule an appointment with Jeffrey Burns, Collegiate High School liaison, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for HSOP courses.
- At the Gloucester campus at Rowan College*Virtual Appointments
To make an appointment to see the designated with your HSOP Advisor in the Student Services Building on the Rowan College campus, please schedule below.
- At Your High School Not Available Due To COVID-19
Can't make it to Rowan College's campus? Most high schools listed below participate in a monthly visit from the designated HSOP Advisor. If you wish to make an appointment to meet with an Advisor at your high school, simply sign up with your guidance office!