Spring 2021 courses will be offered in a traditional online and Live online format.
- Online courses are completely online. Online courses provide students with the flexibility to log into their course at a time that is convenient to them to complete work that has been uploaded by the instructor.
- Live online course delivery requires that a student log online for their course during specific days and times to receive live instruction from their professor and be able to interact online with their peers in real-time.
- More information can be found on www.rcsj.edu/learn .
- Course Registration - Appointments will be conducted virtually. Schedule your appointment below.
- For general inquiries and to submit your HSOP Participation Form, Preliminary High School Transcript, and test scores (PSAT, ACT, SAT, PARCC/NJSLA) email DesignYourFuture@rcsj.edu.
NEW: Effective Fall 2019, all HSOP students taking 12 credits or more must submit an Immunization Record Formto RCSJ's Office of Admissions on the Gloucester campus. Failure to do so will result in the inability to register for future semesters.
ALL APPOINTEMNTS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIRTUALLY AT THIS TIME.
Making an appointment:
- GCIT Students
Please schedule an appointment with Jeffrey Burns, Collegiate High School liaison, by email at email@example.com to register for HSOP courses.