The Health Science option under the A.S. in Biological Science is designed to accommodate those students wishing to pursue a pathway in healthcare such as Physical Therapy, Occupation Therapy, Athletic Training, Exercise Science, Chiropractic, Medical Lab Technician and a variety of healthcare professions.
- Analyze and interpret scientific data.
- Write and verbally communicate scientific principles and concepts using terminology appropriate to the discipline of study.
- Organize and analyze data to solve problems.
- Locate, interpret, critically evaluate and make informed conclusions about scientific literature.
- Identify career options in the healthcare industry.
Students can download the Program Guide listed above to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The RCSJ Catalog provides class descriptions.
The Course Registration Info site shows important information for each semester such as deadlines, dates, and guides.
For a complete list of when important College dates occur, students can view and download the Academic Calendar.