Most Departments' Resources Have Changed
The information on this website may not reflect the currently available services.
ng ParaPro & Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
These are specific tests required for school employment and graduate school admissions.How do I schedule an appointment?
Is there a fee?
- Visit the Testing Services website www.rcsj.edu/testing and under "Make an Appointment," click the "Schedule an Appointment" link.
- Click CLEP/DSST/ParaPro/MAT to find available times.
Yes, each test has a specific fee plus there is an aditional $30.00 administrative fee. Where can I learn more about ParaPro or MAT?
Outside Academic Testing
- The ParaPro is issued via ETS.
- The MAT is issued by Pearsons.
Tests for Other Colleges and Institutions
Outside testing is a service for students attending another institution and have requested Rowan College to serve as a proctor for their test. Students must contact their college or university to find out the procedures they need tofollow to take their exam at Rowan College.How do I schedule an appointment?
Call the Testing Center at 856-681-6249 for additional information.How does the RCSJ-Gloucester Campus Testing Center obtain the tests?
Students contact their school and request Rowan College as their proctor.Is there a fee?
Yes, there is a $30 administration fee payable the day you take the test.How does my school receive the test?
- If it is a computer test, the school receives the test immediately.
- If it is a paper-and-pencil test, it is mailed or faxed to the institution.