Sign In
Students holding banners to the institutions where they will be transfering

Transfer to Gloucester

Learn about Transfer

What is a Transfer Student?

Students who attended other institutions of higher education before Rowan College of South Jersey are considered transfer students. All transfer students must follow the same application process as first-time college students.

Current RCSJ student? Request your RCSJ transcript here


1. Apply for Admissions quickly and easily

Send Transcripts  

2. Send your transcripts

Office of Admissions
1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Find a CourseRegistration Info

Registration Dates

View the registration calendar with dates and deadlines for Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer semesters. 

Transfer Resources

Course Registration

Paying for College

Why Choose RCSJ?

A regional institution serving Gloucester and Cumberland counties,
delivering access to quality higher education at an affordable cost.

Graduation Cap


Unique degrees & certificates


#1 Rankings in NJ
(Nursing, CGA, Co-Op, Student Success)
Hand with Money

$850k $850k

Scholarships awarded annually
Group of People


Combined years of experience

Opportunities Reimagined.

Rowan College of South Jersey (RCSJ) has reimagined what community college can mean for you. RCSJ is one regional College on two campuses, expanding academic choices and opening the door to more opportunities. What are you waiting for? Reimagine opportunity; imagine yourself at RCSJ.

Reimagine your opportunties at RCSJ