For more than 20 years, Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) has partnered with Rowan College of South Jersey to offer a number of high-quality bachelor's and master's degree programs conveniently on campus. FDU is the largest private university in the state of New Jersey, with locations in Teaneck and Madison.
- Choose from 2 bachelor's and 1 accelerated undergraduate/graduate degree programs*
- Earn a four-year degree on the Rowan College campus
- Receive reduced tuition rate for RCSJ graduates
- Exclusive RCSJ-FDU Scholars Program
- B.A. in Humanities
- B.A. in Individualized Studies with Specializations in:
- Public Service Administration
- Technology Management
Q.U.E.S.T - B.A. in Humanities/M.A. in Teaching (K-6)
Under the agreement, students must graduate from Rowan College with an associate degree and meet the academic requirements necessary for each program.
To learn more or make an appointment please contact:
Rose Ann Pekala
FDU Transfer Advisor