Rowan College of South Jersey’s core values - pride, service, excellence - drive its attitude toward delivering outstanding academic programs and services. The college’s reputation for quality flows from innovative professors who teach in well-equipped classrooms and laboratories.
Enrolling over 10,000 students during the academic year, RCSJ is fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
More than half of RCSJ's graduates continue their education at four-year colleges and universities. The college’s graduates have successfully transferred to every college in New Jersey and scores of colleges and universities throughout America. Career program graduates become a vital part of the workforce.
RCSJ prides itself on:
- Two beautiful campuses providing an outstanding educational and social atmosphere.
- The Frank Guaracini Jr. Fine and Performing Arts Center is the cultural center of the region, featuring local and world-class entertainment and cultural events.
- The George Luciano Sr. Conference Center is a first-rate events facility where organizations can hold conferences, banquets and meetings.
- The Paula J. Ring Education Center located on Buck Street in Millville houses the Workforce and Community Education programs and offices along with practical nursing and other allied health classes.
- Arts & Innovation Center located on High Street in the Millville Arts District is a spacious facility that is equipped with classrooms, computer labs, pottery wheels, kilns and a gallery at the entrance showcasing the work of students as well as local and regional artists.