Students officially accepted into RCSJ EOF at Gloucester and Cumberland Campus may receive the following services
- EOF Grant up to $800 per semester
- Counseling and Advisement
- Registration and Enrollment Assistance
- Financial Aid and Business Office Assistance
- Transfer and Career Assistance
- Summer Institute Program (1st Time College Students Only)
Am I Eligible for EOF?
RCSJ Students interested in EOF must meet the following program guidelines for consideration.
2023-2024 Academic Year
How to Apply?
Please visit the link on the left-hand side of our webpage entitled "Apply to EOF." Be sure to apply to your desired campus choice.
All students are welcome to apply to EOF! Application is open to students currently enrolled at RCSJ and new students. NJ Dreamers and transfer (EOF transfer and general transfer) students are highly encouraged to submit an EOF application.
What Happens After I Submit an EOF Application?
Once your application is submitted to the appropriate EOF campus program, an EOF staff member will reach out to your RCSJ email.
- If your information aligns with EOF state guidelines and institutional regulations you may receive an Offer of Admission outlining a request to schedule an interview with our department.
- Once the interview process is complete, students selected for admission into EOF will receive an Official Acceptance Letter.
- Students who do not meet the institution or state guidelines will receive a denial letter explaining ineligibility.
Prospective EOF Scholars must ensure the following:
- Institutional financial aid documentation is complete. Visit your student portal to ensure you complete the RCSJ financial aid department documentation
- NJ FAMS requirements are completed by established deadlines. Visit https://njfams.hesaa.org to ensure you complete all requests for the applicable year.
Important Information to Know
It is very important for Prospective EOF Scholars to monitor their RCSJ email. Your next steps in the EOF admissions process will be reported to you in your RCSJ email.
An Offer of Admission letter does NOT guarantee acceptance in the EOF program. This letter will report the next steps in the EOF admissions process.
Meeting all eligibility requirements for EOF does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Students must follow all requests of the admission process provided via your RCSJ email. Final determination for acceptance into the EOF program will be conducted by the EOF Executive Director and/or Assistant Program Director(s).
**EOF Transfer-In Students** If you previously received EOF at another NJ Institution, please request an EOF Transfer Form from the prior school in which you received EOF. The EOF department should scan and email the completed form to the the appropriate address below:
Gloucester Campus - [email protected]
Cumberland Campus - [email protected]