Students officially accepted into RCSJ EOF at Gloucester and Cumberland Campus will receive the following services
- EOF Grant up to $650 per semester
- Counseling and Advisement
- Registration and Enrollment Assistance
- Financial Aid and Business Office Assistance
- Transfer and Career Assistance
- Summer Institute Program
Am I Eligible for EOF?
RCSJ Students interested in EOF must meet the following program guidelines for consideration.
- Apply to your desired Rowan College of South Jersey Campus (Gloucester or Cumberland)
- Must be a NJ resident for the past 12 months
- Intend to enroll as a full-time student (12 or more credits)
- Meet the RCSJ academic progress policy
- Complete a FAFSA application for the applicable year https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. NJ Dreamers should complete the NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application at https://www.hesaa.org/Pages/NJAlternativeApplication.aspx
- Meet the gross income and assets displayed below
How to Apply?
Please visit the link on the left hand size of our webpage entitled "Apply to EOF." Be sure to apply to your desired campus choice.
All students are welcome to apply to EOF! Application is open to students currently enrolled at RCSJ and new students. NJ Dreamers and transfer (EOF transfer and general transfer) students are highly encouraged to submit an EOF application.
What Happens After I Submit an EOF Application?
Once your application is submitted to the appropriate EOF campus program, an EOF staff member will reach out to your RCSJ email.
- If your information aligns with EOF state guidelines and institutional regulations you may receive a PRELIMINARY acceptance letter outlining the additional documentation you will need to submit.
- Students who do not meet the institution or state guidelines will receive a denial letter explaining ineligibility.
Documentation requested will be based on the information reported on your EOF application and financial aid application.
Below are examples of requested documentation:
- Tax Return Transcripts https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Public Assistance Statement (Welfare, SNAP (formally food stamps) or Housing Assistance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Child Support, Unemployment, Pension, Disability, or Veteran Benefits Statement(s)
- Ward of Court
- Proof of non-filing from the IRS
- Other documents may be required
**Please wait to receive notification from our office before submitting documentation**
Prospective EOF Scholars must also ensure the following:
- Institutional financial aid documentation is complete. Visit your student portal to ensure you complete the RCSJ financial aid department documentation
- NJ FAMS requirements are complete by established deadlines. Visit https://njfams.hesaa.org to ensure you complete all requests for the applicable year.
Important Information to Know
It is very important for Prospective EOF Scholars to monitor their RCSJ email. Your next steps in the EOF admissions process will be reported to you in your RCSJ email.
A preliminary acceptance letter does NOT guarantee acceptance in the EOF program. This letter will report the additional documentation you will be required to submit.
Meeting all eligibility requirements for EOF does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Students must follow all requests of the admission process provided via your RCSJ email. Final determination for acceptance into the EOF program will be conducted by the EOF Director and/or Assistant Director(s).
**EOF Transfer-In Students** If you previously received EOF at another NJ Institution, please request an EOF Transfer Form from the prior school in which you received EOF. The EOF department should scan and email the completed form to the the appropriate address below:
Gloucester Campus - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cumberland Campus - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org