Rowan College South Jersey, Gloucester and Cumberland Campuses, work with students who transfer into or out of the EOF program.
EOF students transferring into Rowan College South Jersey, Gloucester and Cumberland Campuses that have received an EOF grant are eligible for EOF funding pending program space availability. Interested EOF students transferring into the institution must complete the following:
- Compete the Rowan College South Jersey Gloucester or Cumberland application (whichever campus you are applying to)
- Submit the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application (New Jersey Dreamers)
- Submit ALL up-to-date transcripts from high schools and colleges attended
- Complete the Transfer – In Form
- Meet ALL EOF Eligibility Criteria as listed on the “Eligibility Requirements" Link of the website
Transfer – In students must follow the same application procedure as new EOF students and are required to submit requested documentation in order to be considered for funding.
Transfer – In students from another institution that have NOT received an EOF grant, may also be considered for EOF funding pending space availability.