The Rowan College-Gloucester Archives and Document Center was established within the library to provide for the centralization, cataloging, and maintenance of important and historical college documents. Library staff are available to assist researchers and interested users in finding and copying required documents.
Some documents available in the Archives and Document Center are:
- Board of Trustee meeting minutes
- Board Policy Manual
- College Administrative Procedure Manual
- Union contracts
- College Catalogs
- Middle States Commission on Higher Ed reports
- Accreditation self-studies
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) reports
- Annual Reports
- Faculty Senate meeting & committee minutes
- College Assembly meeting & committee minutes
- Strategic plans
- Historical ephemera.