To register for classes, students must identify when registration begins for the desired semester and choose a date/time for registration at RCSJ. Student registration is based on the number of credits you have successfully completed at RCSJ. This process allows upperclassmen the opportunity to register in advance of the first semester and new students.
- All Current students receive an
email notification to confirm their status of whether or not they require a PIN number to register
- PIN numbers
change each term and are provided by academic advisors
- While all students should meet with their academic advisor, those who require PIN numbers
must meet with their advisor before registering
Do I Need a PIN?
Not required for
- Students with more than 15 college-level credits
- Students with a GPA of at least 2.0
- New Students
- Visiting Students
- EOF students enrolled in their first semester
- International Students
- HSOP Students
- Nursing/Allied Health Students
- Probation/Leave status students
- Students who have not attended in the last 3 years
- Students who have fewer than 15 credits at RCSJ
- GPA lower than 2.0
What's the purpose of a PIN?
PIN numbers are assigned to all students who have yet to complete all required foundational coursework or have yet to complete 12 credits of college-level coursework. The purpose of PIN numbers is to ensure all new students meet with an academic advisor for course selection during their first year at RCSJ.
If you are a current student and need a registration PIN, please make an appointment with your advisor.
Visiting StudentsIf you are a visiting student (a student who is enrolled full time elsewhere but wants to take a class at RCSJ) please Complete a Visiting Student Application and Request Form. You will have the opportunity to upload transcripts to support any prerequisites that may be required. Once your request is approved, you will receive another email containing details of how to register for the course(s) and your PIN number.