Students interested in receiving EOF support services and possible grant funding should complete an EOF application. Please visit the Apply to EOF! link on our webpage. Students should complete either the Gloucester or Cumberland application based on their campus choice.
Please keep in mind, meeting the standard eligibility requirements will not guarantee official acceptance into the EOF program. Prospective students will be notified via RCSJ email of any additional documents the EOF program will need. Final determination for acceptance into the EOF program will be conducted by the EOF Director and/or Assistant Director(s) after careful review of the EOF application, interview, and any supporting documentation.
EOF Program Benefits
- EOF Grant up to $800 per semester
- Counseling and Advisement
- Registration and Enrollment Assistance
- Financial Aid and Business Office Assistance
- Transfer and Career Assistance
- Summer Institute Program
Standard Eligibility Requirements
- RCSJ Admissions Application for the desired campus (Gloucester or Cumberland)
- Must be an NJ resident for the past 12 months
- Intend to enroll as a full-time student (12 or more credits)
- Meet the RCSJ academic progress policy
- Complete a
NJ Dreamers should complete the
NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application
- Meet gross income and asset requirements outlined in the tables below.
2022-2023 Income Scale
Please view other pages on our website for more information.
All students are welcome to apply to EOF. The application is open to students currently enrolled at RCSJ and new students. NJ Dreamers and transfer (including EOF transfer and general transfer) students are highly encouraged to submit an EOF application.
If you are unsure whether you meet the standard eligibility requirements, EOF encourages you to apply. We are happy to inform you if you will be able to proceed with our admissions process.