Apply to Adelante Juntos to enhance your education in RCSJ STEM programs. The program offers you access to hands-on research opportunities working alongside scientists in the field. You will also have a chance to speak with professionals and understand what it's like to apply your education on the job. The program also supports your coursework success through tutoring and advising specific to your major.
The Adelante Juntos Program is funded in part by a grant from the National Science Foundation, and Rowan College of South Jersey. The Adelante Juntos program will partner with High Schools, College and University Partners to strengthen STEM Career Pathways from High School through College and University to Career Placement.
The Adelante Juntos program is open for eligible Rowan College of South Jersey - Cumberland Campus STEM Majors and High School STEM Seniors. Program participants will receive Touch Points to include:
- Career Counseling
- Learn about the variety of potential careers your major leads to, and discover internship and job opportunities.
- Academic Advising
- Take the right courses in the best sequence to meet graduation requirements.
- Academic Support
- Including supplemental instruction, tutoring, and academic coaching. Receive support specific to your major and needs to ensure your academic success, as well as access to materials and technology.
- Role Model Guest Speakers
- Hear from professionals in the field to understand what it's like to apply your education on the job.
- Stipend Opportunities
- Receive financial support beyond tuition allowing you to focus and be successful in the classroom.
- Field Trips to Potential Employers
- Build your network while visiting places of potential employment and experiencing “real world" laboratories.
- Research Opportunities
- Take advantage of experiential learning by working with scientists on current research projects.
- Family Orientation
- Make your family a part of your educational journey by attending orientation together.
- Financial Aid guidance
- Receive help navigating the financial aid process to ensure you receive the maximum financial support available to you.
- Transfer Counseling
- Take the right courses to align with your transfer institutions requirements.
For more information, please reach out to Dr. Maud Goodnight at email@example.com.
Programs of Study: